Customer Productivity Solutions provide expertise and niche services to clients across the following areas:
- Implementing Offshoring/Outsourcing solutions
- Increasing productivity
- Meeting customers’ expectations
- Engaged and capable workforce
- Being agile and delivery focussed
- Implementing Omni-Channel
We are looking for a high quality, customer centric, results focussed Project Manager to join our leading edge company and assist with providing services to our most valuable clients.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of PM experience
- Exceptional leadership experience
- Experience and Leadership in Customer Experience / Focus
- Proven track record of delivering high quality results
- A critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and short turnaround times
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- Ability to listen and ask the 'right' questions.
- Ability to work within large and small teams with attention to detail.
- Highly developed analytical and modelling skills.
- Application of theoretical and practical experience in analysing and solving complex problems.
- A proven track record of the successful implementation of medium to large scale business initiatives
- Sound decision making and commercial acumen particularly in demonstrating the link between the benefits of initiatives and achievement of business goals
- Strong understanding of risk management principles including the identification and mitigation of risks during the planning and roll-out of medium to large scale business initiatives
- Exposure to customer experience and measures of success in this space (i.e. customer satisfaction, episodic NPS, transactional NPS)
- Qualifications in Project Management or Process Improvement are desirable (i.e. Prince 2, Six Sigma, Lean methodology etc.)
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, apply today and please submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.